If you’ve never had a facial before, you may be wondering, what is all the hype? You’ve probably heard how enjoyable they are, and that some people get them as frequently as once a month. In this post we want to share five good reasons why you should give a facial a try:
1. Cleans Impurities on Your Skin – No matter how often you cleanse you skin, it can still build up oil and debris in your pours. The facial treatment will help you rid the impurities and allow you to maintain a healthy pH balance that will help you fight off disease and wrinkles.
2. Proper Evaluation of Your Skin – Often people misdiagnose their skin type or irritation and may choose the wrong form of treatment. A professional esthetician will evaluate your skin and recommend the best products and solutions for maintaining a healthy glow.
3. Stress Relief – you may not realize that much tension related to stress resides in the muscles in your face. A relaxing facial may be just what you need to rejuvenate for the days ahead.
4. Slow the Aging Process – a regular facial treatment will stimulate the muscles in your face and actually strengthen the skin to make it more resistant to wrinkles.
5. Refresh Your Look – have a date coming up? Or an important event? A facial will smooth out the tired look in your face and rehydrate your skin to help you get energized for the night ahead.
So if you needed a good excuse to treat yourself, we hope you found the justification you needed here. Come get pampered at Palm Wellness and let the beautification process begin!
Blog postings by Natalie Maddox Rougie, DOM, AP owner of Palm Wellness in Tampa, FL.